Thursday 30 July 2009

in reaction to Jacob James Valentine Walkers filthy habit of Ranting

in reaction to Jacob James Valentine Walkers' filthy habit of Ranting. Smoking is good. 
Especially when it causes some abstract 'random' females to react like goody-goodies.
I must have wanted to write the very same thing for the past 30 years, only much less eloquently...
I must have also written a very close substitute to this rant over a dozen times in me silly likkle pre-blog, pre-intranet, pre-hysterical notebooks.  
I hate people telling me not to do what I know I'm not meant too even more than you. 
I live to annoy these people.
My whole existence depends upon these opinionated dictatorial arseholes own existence.
I could not exist if they didn't. My life would be meaningless.
Maybe I over-exaggerate.

Still bugs me tho. congrats on your inheritance! carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment