Friday 18 May 2012

Ants

I've learnt nearly everything I know about the Human Race from watching Ants (not the film, the real insects), nearly, and I realise now that I don't wanna be one. (an Ant, not a human, although Being Human (not the film) ain't all that desirable sometimes, at least we are at the top of the Animal Mountain. unlike Ants.

  • Ants seem to spend there Whole Lives going back and forth from one place to another.
  • Humans seem to spend there Whole Lives going back and forth from one place to another.
  • Ants are like a Virus; devouring and colonizing everything they can.
  • Humans are like a Virus; devouring and colonizing everything they can.

There are over 10000 known species of ants.


There is only 1 known species of human which probably means We are not native to Earth.
probably.


Don't tread on an ant, he's done nothing to you and there may come a time when he's treading on you. 


 - and if you believe that you're a deluded idiot stuck in the eighties like me and 'troubled star' Stuart Goddard.


p.s. I'm only writing this rubbish blog again cos my ps3 is broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment